This list is quite funny. But these are the weirdest dreams I have had till date.
- As a little girl, I was obsessed with Shahrukh Khan [Famous Bollywood actor]. I told my father to ask him to meet me. Every day when my father returned from office I used to ask him if he got him for me. He used to say, “No darling he’s busy.” One night I dreamt, he in his tujhe dekha toh ye jaana sanam [song from “DDLJ” movie] get up, barged into our house and stole my johnson’s baby toothbrush. That was the end of my liking for him.
- Very often I dream that I am surrounded by big fat black buffaloes with big horns and they are poking me from all sides. Then I get furious and become very strong in no time. I grab the buffaloes by their horns and throw them up in the sky like balloons and they just vanish.
- My college gets attacked by terrorists. Everyone is running like crazy to save themselves. But then one terrorist shoots me and I fall down senseless. And when no one’s around, I get up, remove the bullet, and run again like nothing ever happened.
- We are having a party on the terrace. Somebody pushes me off the terrace and I land on the bed face down just in between my mom and dad. I see this dream quite often and I wake up with a jerk always.
- Either I have become bald or I have hair like Rapunzel’s.
In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “The Satisfaction of a List.”